Hello. My name is Ron B. (aka, The Help Guy). I have worked for many years with various educational groups, non-profits and businesses helping with contact management (member, student, customer), conference registration, abstract submission management, clock hour registration as well as teacher professional development and training. I am a teacher and provide the training and tailored support from a teacher perspective and not that of an IT geek. I speak your language!
Tools and Skills Used
- I rent my own secure cloud server for hosting sites. All domains have secure site SSL encryption (https://)
- If asked to register a domain, I do the domain registration via Directnic,
- I use a set of scripts and tools from Sitelok to build the end user interface for the database.
- Sitelok is used to build the customized submission forms.
- Within Sitelok there are a number of plugins for added functionality, including powerful tools from Amazon SES, Paypal, Facebook, etc.
- Sitelok allows importing of multiple contacts via spreadsheet
- For site creation and design I use Rapidweaver. Sitelok syncs well with Rapidweaver.
- I write PHP customized code along with MySQL query code allowing for certain information from the database to appear on the page.
- I integrate online invoicing and payments through Paypal and Square.
- Team content collaboration is done via Total CMS, a plugin of Rapidweaver.
- User friendly admin controls via Sitelok
- Optimized for mobile devices via Rapidweaver modern themes.
- Personalized training and support from the perspective of a teacher with 30 years of experience