I use several modern cloud-based tools to custom-build databases tailored to the needs of the client. The results lead to lower labor costs and increased productivity for companies, organizations and non-profits.
I'm a teacher with 30+ years of experience in the world of educational tech, both administration and classroom. My language and methods for training are non-tech and make sense to my clients. I speak your language!
Tools and Skills Used
- I rent my own secure cloud server for hosting sites.
- All domains have secure site SSL encryption (https://)
- I can also manage your domain registration via Directnic,
- I use a set of scripts and tools from Sitelok to build the end user interface for the database.
- Sitelok includes a set of advanced tools to build the customized submission forms.
- Within Sitelok there are a number of plugins for added functionality, including powerful tools from Amazon SES, Paypal, Facebook, etc.
- Sitelok allows importing of multiple contacts via a spreadsheet
- Sitelok provides member only access to restricted content
- For site creation and design I use Rapidweaver. Sitelok syncs well with Rapidweaver.
- I write PHP customized code along with MySQL query code allowing for certain information from the database to appear on the page.
- I integrate online invoicing and payments through Paypal and Square.
- Team content collaboration is done via Total CMS, a plugin of Rapidweaver.
- User friendly admin controls via Sitelok
- All sites are optimized for mobile devices via Rapidweaver modern themes.
- I provide personalized training and support from the perspective of a teacher with 30+ years of experience